Sunday, September 28, 2008

Done at last

I am finally finished with my back story for Korvus. Its not great, it is rushed at times and lacks the detail I would like to put into it. However, I felt compelled to flesh it out all the way up to the end of his apprenticeship so that I had an idea of who he was and what his motives were. Now I have what I need and can play in the blissful rapture of not feeling like a cookie cutter rpg game class.

Perhaps one day I will go back and fill in all the years in between the vignettes. I will do that if I make it to level 30.

http://magus-korvus.blogspot.com/

I wish I could flip it around to start at the beginning of the story first but I didn't see an option for that. Better off that way I guess, if i turned it around I would only want to start correcting things from the beginning of the story.

1 comment:

Skald Saga said...

Enjoyed reading about Korvus. Looking forward to more stories of his adventures. Also, I agree there needs to be more rituals.