Friday, September 19, 2008

And for my next trick...

I WILL EDUCATE YOU ALL!


So, you say you want to know the secrets of higher learning, but you just can't flip the bill and pay for it? Well have no fear. I will put you on "Stallard's poor man education program". What would you say if I told you I could give you the same knowledge as a man from MIT at NO COST TO YOU? You would no doubt ask what the catch was right? Well , the catch is that you got to actually be self motivated and you won't have a piece of paper at the end that says anyone has to listen to you. All you get is smarter. Still interested or do you only go to school for the paper degree? For those of you who haven't stopped reading and still feel a little tingle at the idea of knowing what the guys at MIT know, I have a web page for you.




That's right, your looking at MIT's open course-ware. All the notes, video lectures, PowerPoint displays...everything. The page takes quite a few seconds to load because all the course links are listed on one flowing page. Want to take Introduction to Aerospace? Its there for you. Would you rather read a course on Introduction to Bioengineering? That's there too. Some of my favorites include:

Artificial Intelligence

Relativism, reason and reality

Human Origins and evolution

Satellite engineering

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!


All this for NO payments of $19.95. If you call me now I will even help you with your motivation by telling you to hang up the phone and read the damn web page.
Call NOW! This is an unlimited time offer.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm already smarter because I never knew what MIT stood for. Does that qualify me for a raise?