Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Goals: A work in progress

2 min goal: Write a blog post

2 hour goal: Be watching House

2 day goal: Have a job to pay for Chris's preschool

2 month goal: Be enrolled in ITT Tech with loans, scholarships and grants worked out

2 Year goal: Have a second and far better instructional video out

5 year goal: Have my Bachelors degree in Internet security and have a career that pays well and still lets me focus on my martial arts at night. Release a 3rd video.

10 year goal: Put an end to religion on earth and set up a one world government

20 year goal: Own a home in and retire to a rainforest

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the degree of confidence evident in this list--namely that you aim to set up a one world government in only 10 years, but give yourself 20 to own a home in a rainforest. Good luck : )

Shannon Stallard said...

Yeah, I had nothing for the ten year slot but I just couldn't stand to leave it blank.

I am Moses. said...

I was thinking that with the economy as it is, it would be impossible for you to own a home in and retire to a rainforest unless you ruled the world. Then I remembered that was step 7 in your 8-step plan. Sounds good!