Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Woden's Day

Well, all I will say is that I am in all likelihood gainfully employed by Mimi's Cafe'. I had an interview today and the manager and I seemed to strike an accord. He said to expect a call from his lackeys in "short order". I assume I will get a call tomorrow and start training soon. If I were going to whore myself out to the public, I would have preferred actual sexual favors. However given our nations aversion to a profession where you can't sell a commodity that you are aloud to give away for free, I suppose I will have to settle for food service. I shall take on as many johns at a time as I can and I will service them for cash left on the table after they are done. I assuage myself of irritation by remembering that I am doing this for my family's greater comfort and security. It may not be a heroic mission or a complexly set up assassination but I will get the job done none the less, by what ever means necessary.




On the plus side of this, I will no doubt be working mostly nights and will have my days open for working out and further perfecting my martial arts. If I can swing a partner in the daytime that I can spar and roll with on a regular basis I should be able to press my fighting endurance up a notch or two. I can also take on privates and train or coach people in the daytime to make some extra coin at my actual profession.




If I make enough money I shall create and purchase a wish list of things as rewards for my efforts. Some items may include:




iphone g3


Xbox360


Warhammer Online


Gurps Thaumaturgy book


Forgotten Realms Players Guide for D&D 4e


Copious amounts of spiced rum and OJ


All the seasons of Heroes


The Eddie Bravo DVDs for his 10th planet jujitsu system




Done for now, except I don't have a pic for my post. Hhmmmm One sec.... THERE, thats better. Doesn't fit the story but, who cares.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well at least you won't catch the clap from food service at Mimi's (theoretically, anyway.) And you know what? Mimi's is super tasty! Which means lots of free or cheap yummy food for you and the family.

I thought Alyson Hannigan was a good girl, weird to see her looking all slutteh.

Shannon Stallard said...

Alyson is trying to break her "Willow" image with a few choice Maxim shoots and such. Not too much of a strech from her American pie "sexploration" type character. Even I forget that Aly played more than innocent little willow at times.