Monday, October 20, 2008

Update

So my new job pursuits this week include the sheriff's department and detention officer. Somewhere out there is a job in need of a person doing it. Maybe if I can get into a steady gov job I can be on a SWAT team or train academy boys in H2H.

Trish and I went for a jog this weekend and worked out at the park. It was the most fun I have had since our dance party. Speaking of dance parties...



Paula came to see us last week and boogied with us at the dance party. Here are some pics of her.



We miss her already.


I will post pics of us all dancing but I warn you, with the flash of the camera cancelling out the strobe lights it sorta looks like a bunch of people in a living room pretending to be mannequins. Try to imagine that its dark with loud music and flickering lights.

Odd looking but I actually look a little odd when I dance anyway so it really all the same I guess.

Lastly, I plan to buy the new G1 phone with the google android software on it. I am a little excited about that coming out. The video reviews look pretty cool.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, it really does lose the magic when the lights are on. I would never look that dorky if people could actually see me. /gasp! ;)

I want to see the pics from Paula's (or was it Trish's?) phone. Some of those were hawt!

Anali said...

It does, and you can't tell that we're all having such a great time that if we weren't dancing all cool-like, we'd have big grins on our faces. In fact, we had big grins most of the time - too bad we were just serious about some complicated move at the flash of the camera...