Monday, November 3, 2008

Training day

Well, I am tired and it is late and thus I will not be writing a lot. But for those who want to hear about training for the new job, I give you an official post.

First, when I got to work I found out that the guy who hired me was "moved" away to another location on short notice. I later learned that all the crew who had been there before got the same move. It seems they had some productivity issues and needed to start fresh. Thus the guy who wanted to work out and do MMA with me for an hour each day no longer exists.

As for the job training itself, I think an analogy would best sum up its merits. Imagine you wanted raise a great athletic swimmer. The method best used to teach a man to swim seems to be to throw puppies into a lake and then shoot all the ones who make it to shore. Take the drown corpses of dead puppies and dissect them and then use the parts to sew a man out of the pieces. Voila'! a sales person is born.

1 comment:

Anali said...

Ummm...that sounds bad.