Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well, its been two weeks since I have had time to take a breath and write a blog post. My job at LA Fitness is going very well and I am already being promoted. I am acting General manager for weekends and if all goes well I will be the Official Weekend GM by next week or so. I have been spoken to my the regional director and he says he would like to "fast track" me into a GM spot in my own club by January. All this is very good because money at the bottem where I am now is all sales dependant and I have to bust ass and hussle all day long to make a paycheck. I would much rather have a group of minions to boss about and make sure they hussle me up a paycheck. That would be a lot more like a video game class that I would play. Sorta like a Necro with 4 or 5 minions.


As most of you should now know I got the G-phone. My only comment on that is that is is the most super awesome wicked cool bitchin phone to EVER touch the hand of mortal man since the cell-phone gods first handed down their grace upon America. Amen.


No pictures today. I am too tired to search for anything of merit. Ok...hold on.

There, a pic of my new phone. Thats all I got in me.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, you've been so busy you can't even find the time to title your blog posts! Poor thing.

Glad to hear things are moving along swiftly at the gym. Have fun bossing your minions around!

Anonymous said...

While you join the land of the respected i quest for in the Wotlk

Khale