Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gym Wars Episode 1

All seems well in the Gym Republic and 1000 years of peace has made gym owners quiet and docile. Little do the members of the board of directors know, they have hired a Sith as a lowly assistant manager. As Darth Shanious begins his rise to power, a dark shadow looms across the aerobics room floor. Darth Shanious has chosen his boss as a new disciple and has broken his will with promises of power that only studying MMA will bring him. Tormented by temptation, the General Manager slowly gives in to Darth Shanious's influence.



"Yes, yes my young apprentice. Soon we shall unseat the Board of Directors and you shall join at my side as Supreme Chancellor of the first Fitness Empire."

"Yes, my master"

"First you shall recommend ME as your weekend General manager and introduce me to our District Leader. From there I will twist the minds of those above us so that we can take our places in their stead."

"Of course Master. But Master, what if the gym sales faultier?"

"Oh, do not worry, my young apprentice. I assure you, when the time comes, the full power of this fitness station will be quite operational"


1 comment:

Anali said...

Man, it's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this - there might have been a coffee/nose incident.